Taunton Forge School Counselor
Meet Ms. Webster, our Taunton Forge school counselor! Her role includes
- Teaching classroom guidance lessons once a month in grades K-5 about conflict resolution, character education, bullying, personal safety, STRONG lessons (drug and alcohol awareness and prevention), feelings, friendship, and more.
- Running many small counseling groups and working with students one-on-one to help them develop various coping skills that promote success in school
- Acting as the school Anti-Bullying Specialist, facilitating Respect Week activities and character building programs and practices, and engaging in anti-bullying initiatives and education
- Supervising the Peer Mediation Program
- Being available on a day-to-day basis to help students resolve conflicts and work through any problems that are impacting them here throughout the school day